- If you enter more than one search word, choose the Boolean logic that best suits your needs:
- Use the AND operator if you only want pages that contain all the words you entered.
- Use the OR operator if you want to see pages which contain any of your search words.
- The Case selection determines how the search engine regards capitalization while it searches:
- Sensitive means words must appear with capitals and lowercase letters exactly as you type them.
- Insensitive means the search proceeds without regard to whether letters are capital or lowercase.
- Whatever settings you use, spelling counts! If you don't find a match, try one or more variations.
For examples of ways to use these settings effectively, click for our search tutorial.